At Hillsound, we strive to create innovative, high-quality products. For this reason, we offer a two-year warranty for all Hillsound crampons, a two-year warranty for the BTR Stool, and a limited lifetime warranty for all Hillsound gaiters and the PackStack™ Collection.
To receive the fastest warranty service, please bring your damaged item and receipt to the original place of purchase. Your item will be repaired or replaced according to the respective retailer's policy.
If you experience any trouble processing your warranty through the original place of purchase, and the warranty period has not yet expired, please use this form to submit your request. After we receive your request, we will email you within 5-7 business days (Monday to Friday) outlining the next steps. In an effort to reduce waste, we will always choose to repair your item if it is possible. If we are not able to repair your item, we will send you a replacement instead.
Please note the following:
- For your item to be covered under warranty, you must provide proof of purchase such as your original receipt or online order number. In addition, you must provide a photo of the damaged item.
- If your item is repairable, we will email you with instructions on where to mail the item in for repair. If it is non-repairable, we will arrange for a replacement to ship out to you under warranty.
- Our warranty covers damage due to poor workmanship and/or defective materials. This does not include normal wear and tear, oxidation, misuse, improper storage and maintenance, improper fit, or user alterations.
Warranty only covers authentic Hillsound products
We only partner with reputable independent and country-wide retailers in the US. Our warranty solely applies to authentic products purchased directly from www.hillsound.com, or an authorized Hillsound reseller. We are unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers. Therefore, our warranty does not apply to products purchased from unauthorized sellers unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Our authorized resellers in the USA:
Physical stores: Click here
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Eastern Mountain Sports
- Garage Grown Gear
- Gear Coop
- Outdoor Gear Exchange
- Gear for Adventure
- HDO Sports
- Pike to Peak
- Mad Athlete
- Vertical Addiction
- Gear Coop
- The Shuttered Image
- G & P Sports World Inc
REPAIRS & REPLACEMENT PARTS
If your item falls outside of warranty and you are looking for spare parts or want to have your item repaired, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The model and size of your item.
- A photo of the damage and/or a photo of the replacement part requested.
After we receive the above information, we will let you know whether or not we are able to proceed with your request.
Effective May 1st, 2022:
Please note that for repairs requested outside of warranty, you will be responsible for covering the cost of shipping the item to us. As well, we will ask you to pay a flat rate $12.00 shipping fee to cover the cost of us shipping the repaired item back to you.
For replacement parts requested outside of warranty, we will ask you to pay a flat rate $12.00 shipping fee to cover the cost of us shipping the requested part(s) to you.