We encourage you to keep your receipt that includes the product details and date. Your proof of purchase is required for all warranty-related issues.
At Hillsound, we strive to create innovative, high-quality products. For this reason, we offer a two-year warranty for all Hillsound crampons, a two-year warranty for the BTR Stool, and a limited lifetime warranty for all Hillsound gaiters and the PackStack™ Collection.
Please note the following:
- For your item to be covered under warranty, you must provide proof of purchase such as your original receipt or online order number. In addition, you must provide a photo of the damaged item.
- There will be a small fee associated with your warranty to cover shipping.
- If your item is repairable, we will email you with instructions on where to mail the item in for repair, or provide you the necessary parts for a small fee. If it is non-repairable, we will arrange for a replacement to ship out to you under warranty.
- Our warranty covers damage due to poor workmanship and/or defective materials. This does not include normal wear and tear, oxidation, misuse, improper storage and maintenance, improper fit, or user alterations.
- Hillsound Equipment reserves the right to deny claims in its discretion in cases of suspected fraud or if a customer has abused the limited warranty.
To receive the fastest warranty service, please bring your damaged item and receipt to the original place of purchase. Your item will be repaired or replaced according to the respective retailer's policy.
If you experience any trouble processing your warranty through the original place of purchase, and the warranty period has not yet expired, please use this form to submit your request. After we receive your request, we will email you within 5-7 business days (Monday to Friday) outlining the next steps. In an effort to reduce waste, we will always choose to repair your item if it is possible. If we are not able to repair your item, we will send you a replacement instead.
Warranty only covers authentic Hillsound products
We only partner with reputable independent and country-wide retailers in the US. Our warranty solely applies to authentic products purchased directly from www.hillsound.com, or an authorized Hillsound reseller. We are unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers. Therefore, our warranty does not apply to products purchased from unauthorized sellers unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Our authorized resellers in the USA:
Physical stores: Click here
Online-stores: Click here
REPAIRS & REPLACEMENT PARTS
If your item falls outside of warranty and you are looking for spare parts in order to have your item repaired, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The model and size of your item.
- A photo of the damage and/or a photo of the replacement part requested.
After we receive the above information, we will let you know whether or not we are able to proceed with your request. Upon approval we will offer the required repair parts along with a repair manual. If you do not feel comfortable executing the repair yourself, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that for repairs requested outside of warranty, you will be responsible for covering the cost of shipping the item to us. As well, we will ask you to pay a flat rate $16.00 shipping fee to cover the cost of us shipping the repaired item back to you.
For all requested replacement parts, there will be a small fee in order to cover the shipping cost.