This product qualifies for free shipping.
One-size-fits-all cleat for trekking on snow, ice or glaciers. Easy on/off capabilities.
The Hillsound® Cypress6™ is a six-point instep cleat perfect for non-technical trekking on snow, ice, or glaciers. Utilizing a simple ratchet buckle, the Cypress6™ bindings make it easy to take the crampon on and off quickly. There is also an easy-to-use width adjuster making the Cypress6™ winter traction system compatible with almost all footwear. Carry case included.
- GRIP ON PACKED SNOW AND ICE - The 6 carbon steel 3/4" - 1" spikes keep you moving in deeper terrain
- WARRANTY - These spikes are built to last and are covered by a category leading two-year warranty
- ANTI-BALLING PADS - The Cypress6 feature an anti-snowballing pad to shed snow & reduce snow build-up
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE - The width of the Cypress6 takes just seconds to resize to all rigid-sole boots
- CARRY BAG INCLUDED - A convenient puncture-proof carry bag for storage before & after your adventure
- Spike material: Carbon steel
- No. of spikes: 6
- Spike length: ¾”- 1”
- Weight (pair): 19.4 oz
- One-size-fits-all. Fits up to U.S. M’s 12
- Glacier Travel
- Non-Technical Trekking
92800028605 (One Size)